Client Delivery Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 33244
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Client Delivery Manager
This position will provide strategic and tactical operational leadership to client account(s) while ensuring successful delivery of contractual obligations. Instill and maintain operational “fact sheets” and continuously use performance metrics as a means to gauge, correct, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaison with Client contacts and the Company peers on initiatives and organizational changes impacting internal and external operations.
- Leader by example; implement strategies to capture market share; manage sale and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management; maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development
- Collaborate with field recruiting teams to ensure they have the necessary training and resources to meet client expectations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years in strategic or national accounts or related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in staffing industry across all business lines including professional services, office professional and light industrial sectors
- Experience presenting to client executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Delivery Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US