SOW Service Practice Consultant
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 33232
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR SOW Practice Consultant
JOB TITLE: SOW Service Practice Consultant
- Direct report to VP SOW Service Practice
Provides service procurement / Statement of Work (SOW) functional expertise, performs client and prospect analysis, and deploys operational best practices to RSR’s existing managed service program (MSP) accounts.
- Deploys tools, practices, VMS configurations, and metric analysis techniques to optimize SOW MSP account delivery
- Partners with local program teams to perform current state assessments, conduct ongoing maintenance reviews, and implement corrective actions
- Provides expertise through identification of the client’s business needs, vision, goals and overall strategic direction
- Maintains operational understanding of SOW VMS application capabilities and features; with proficiency to demo technology as required
- Assists with operational ramp up and process stabilization on new SOW MSP programs; translating requirements from implementation and solution design into new team protocols
- Collects and proliferates best practices from across program accounts; serves as subject matter expert in sales prospecting as required
- Collaborates with internal reporting teams and VMS first level support to build reporting analytics and investigate data capture discrepancies
- Stays abreast of industry/market knowledge and trends; effectively applies knowledge of the Randstad Sourceright MSP best in class solutions; client industry, and economic markets to the sales process
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Purchasing, Supply Chain, strongly preferred)
- Five (5) plus years of indirect / service procurement experience in an outsourced advisory role or internal sourcing function within a company.
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in an operational process design and improvement capacity (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) proficiency strongly preferred
- Experience with market leading contingent / service procurement VMS systems strongly preferred
- Travel up to 50% required
- Process analysis and improvement mindset with emphasis on corporate procurement transacting
- High proficiency and proven results with macro data analysis, root cause identification, and implementing corrective changes
- Ability to lead collaborative workshop sessions, gain group consensus, and achieve actionable outputs
- Understanding of the external marketplace, industry directions, standards development, industry trends, key vendors, and key products.
- Excellent oral/written communications and organizational skills.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: SOW Service Practice Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US