Account Development Manager
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 33228
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Account Development Manager
Randstad's winning North Knoxville Manufacturing & Logistics staffing team is adding an Account Development Manager (ADM) to expand the relationships with Randstad’s larger staffing clients in Knoxville. Our ADM will be responsible for high volume recruiting for both temporary and permanent positions, building relationships with our existing clients and developing business within new departments. The Account Development Manager is committed to driving job order fill and delivering a high level of service to our candidates, supporting 2-4 accounts. If you feel your experience meets the requirements, contact email@example.com to learn more!
Business Development & Client Management Responsibilities
- Expanding existing client relationships by selling Randstad's staffing solutions and then building and managing the business relationships on an ongoing basis
- Building client relationships positioning Randstad as a staffing industry leader. Maintaining strategic partnerships with hiring managers, department, Managers, and VMS/MSP partners on a regular basis to assess business needs, requirements, performance and overall satisfaction with Randstad’s service levels
- Using the acquired knowledge to develop industry and/or geography specific strategies to effectively penetrate the account(s)
- Placing exploratory calls into varying departments i.e. Purchasing, Human Resources, IT, and other end users
- Supporting client operations through top quality service and talent management
- Presenting candidates’ skills and abilities in an energetic and persuasive manner to aid the Client with baseline knowledge
- Exercise discretion and judgment in managing relationships with current clients to identify clients’ needs, to assist in clients’ business opportunities, and to ensure superior customer service
Recruit & Talent Development responsibilities:
- Use discretion to make the match between the client’s staffing needs
- Manage relationships with current clients to identify future needs and provide thought leadership to assist in their daily operations
- Make decisions regarding hiring, placement, and discipline of talent
- Support client operations by providing top quality service and promptly investigate any talent issues or client concerns
- Making the match between the client’s staffing needs and the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Create and execute against strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates thereby exceeding client expectations
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirements
- Utilize Front Office technology to document client and talent activity/interactions to help drive sales/recruiting effectiveness as well as conduct payroll and bill processes
- Performing all legal and client related compliance functions in regards to talent onboarding i.e. I9s, background checks, reference checks, assessments, drug screenings, etc.
- Assisting Unit Partner with sales, service, or operation duties
- Exceed client and talent expectations by following Randstad’s Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
- Must have 1-3 years of recruiting experience within a high volume setting, ideally for manufacturing and logistics roles
- Candidates should be comfortable having higher level conversations with key decision makers in person and over the phone
- We look for team players at Randstad, so you should have experience working closely with a team
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday in our North Knoxville office and be available to visit your existing accounts throughout the week
Randstad hires the best and the brightest from all industries. In return for the success that our branch staff brings us, we offer excellent training, benefits, a strong compensation package and a clearly defined career path. We grow leaders!
- Competitive base salary
- Potential to earn monthly bonuses based on branch performance and budget goals
- Excellent training programs, with ongoing learning based on business needs
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, wellness program, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and other optional benefits and employee perks to take advantage of
- Defined career path allowing you to clearly know the direction of your career at Randstad based on your business results!
Community / Marketing Title: Account Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Knoxville, Tennessee US