Location: Richmond, Virginia US
Job Number: 33200
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Recruiter
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring for an experienced Recruiter to support our Randstad Corporate Services (RCS) division. RCS offers our clients a highly customizable, partnership-driven solution providing a single point of access to a variety of workforce solutions through an on-site model powered by robust technology.
Our Recruiters are dedicated to an established client and based in our client’s corporate headquarters. A Recruiter will network with hiring managers, understand job qualifications, obtain new job orders, source candidates, screen, interview, and present qualified candidates, and extend job offers.
What you get to do:
- Create and execute a strategic recruitment plan
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and requirements
- Effectively source, interview, coach, and retain talent
- Make the match between the client’s staffing needs and the candidate’s skills and experience
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities and extend job offers
- Execute external recruiting activities such as job fairs, networking events, social media campaigns
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our client and talent
What you need to bring:
- 2 + years of recruiting experience in a high-volume environment
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills for accuracy in reporting and recording information
- Experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing work, and effective time management skills
- Must be innovative in approach, willing to take risks
- Comfort operating successfully in ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media including a diverse portfolio of recruitment mediums
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Richmond, Virginia US