VP, Recruiting Strategy & Innovation
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 33193
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: VP, Recruiting Strategy & Inno
Randstad US is looking for a Vice President Innovation & Strategy to manage the strategic function of talent acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention for all of our US lines of business. With more than 100,000 talent working a week, the VP of Innovation & Strategy will be responsible for ensuring a consistent funnel of high quality talent is available for review for our job orders and sales efforts while also focusing on methods to retain working talent. The role will also, long term, grow into additional focus around innovations and strategies for client acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention.
The VP of Innovation & Strategy will work closely with the business operations leaders from each line of business, insights, analytics, marketing and product teams to understand the needs of the business and to develop and deploy solutions for talent attraction, engagement, referrals, retention and redeployment. Acting as a partner to each line of business, the VP will ensure that a data driven talent plan is created, executed and monitored to deliver influenced revenue and drive returns from each channel.
The desired candidate will be responsible for driving cross functional teams to deliver on marketing and product strategies that include job boards, email, sms, paid and programmatic advertising, social talent acquisition and organic channels. The candidate should be able to collaborate with teams including engineering, finance, marketing, business operations and product. The candidate must be able to influence the creation and development of products and processes by prioritizing solutions based on anticipated outcomes.
Potential projects may include, but are not limited to, website and mobile app enhancements for both talent acquisition; talent focused marketing automation; skilling; data enhancements, talent marketing automation and cross business synergies with Monster.com. Management of talent acquisition vendors to include job boards, job distribution vendors, resume database vendors and targeted acquisition campaigns are included.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deep analysis of current talent acquisition products and processes
- Develop and monitor talent KPIs in collaboration with VP of Insights & Analytics by classification and line of business.
- Creation of talent strategies for attraction, acquisition, engagement in alignment within current processes and technical availability and stewardship of changes as needed to drive KPIs.
- Lead, manage and mentor a small team of product owners and architects.
- Work cross functionally with project management office, developers, engineering leads, business operations and marketing to strategies can be deployed and monitored.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and process enhancement opportunities.
- Steward product delivery process and relationship with marketing team to ensure products provide value in relation to overall strategic goals.
- Develop and monitor product KPIs in collaboration with VP of Insights & Analytics.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Become the key evangelist for digital marketing efforts, products and participate in internal and external press activities, conferences and speaking engagements.
- Steward user centric and design thinking processes.
- Steward a data driven mindset with all stakeholders by focusing on results.
- Outcome over output mindset is required.
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors
- MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 8 Years of Experience
- Deep knowledge of talent acquisition strategies to include industry vendors and best practices.
- Experience in a consumer marketplace/dual marketplace required
- Previous experience with HR Technologies and/or processes is required
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of leadership both verbally and in written form.
- Experience managing product owners and/or architects is required.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and become a trusted advisor is key.
- Experience working with vendor contracts and managing vendor relationships.
- Proven track record of innovation, product development, management and execution.
- Experience with talent and/or client acquisition is required
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Jira is desired
- Flexibility, passion and agility are required - ability to pivot and fail fast.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Prior experience in a global, matrixed organization is desired.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Directly responsible for supervising internal supervisory/managerial employees
- Job Title to which this position reports
- Job Titles directly reporting to this position
- Occasional domestic travel
- Remote work is allowed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Randstad reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Community / Marketing Title: VP, Recruiting Strategy & Innovation
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US