Sr. Design Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 33145
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Sr. Design Manager
have a good understanding of the users, in-depth digital design knowledge, solid graphic design skills,
and a high attention to detail, with the ability to convert complex concepts into executional assets
across web, social, and print.
This role will work in tandem with the Creative Director and Senior Content Manager to help execute the
companies content strategy which includes, creation, delivery and execution of solutions while
managing the design team. This person should be well versed in digital trends and is forward thinking
with out of the box ideas for new content.
Duties and Responsibilities
Description % of Time Spent
- Creative thinking
- Contribute unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives for campaigns and products.
- Work with the content team to develop ideas and concepts.
- Responsible for conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion.
- Work with IT to handover the deliverable and manage the development through to execution.
- ensure accuracy and consistency to the brand
- Work with print vendors to deliver the final piece to production
- High level understanding of website CMS’ and email marketing platforms
- Be extremely familiar with Randstad design modules and templates so projects can be done efficiently and effectively.
- Have experience of UI/UX design.
- driven by finding out how and why people use products.
- Conduct usability testing to prove that it is generating its intended results.
- Understand the user flow of the website
- Review data and use the data to iterate on pieces to increase desired results
- Interactive Design
- Understanding of motion.
- Conceptualize and create motion designs for digital products (animated gif or videos)
- Brand Ambassador
- Protect the brand, and work with the design team to ensure they are upholding the brand standards.
- Staying up to date with industry trends.
- Be passionate about developing your skills on an ongoing basis to ensure that you keep informed about developments in digital media HTML and CSS.
- be able to read, edit and implement code on web pages and landing pages
- Delegating tasks and providing support for design team
- Mentor and support the team of Graphic Designers to ensure their skills remain up to date and that they are leveraging current tools and processes to support departmental goals
- Set and manage expectations around work allocation, support Graphic
- Designers to manage their time effectively in order to meet the demanding requirements and deadlines of the business
- Ensures all projects align with creative content strategy and follow the style guide.
- Bachelor of Fine arts
- Certification in User Experience
- Inbound marketing certification
- 5 years
- Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Strong communication abilities to interact with colleagues and clients
- Have excellent analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
- Ability to transform Creative Briefs into outside of the box designs within the brand
- Excellent eye for design and intimate understanding of design elements
- Proficient in Creative Suite
- Experience in Sketch and Invision
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- Ability to work with programming scripts
- Ability to create motion design
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Design Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US