Location: Woburn, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 33118
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Branch Administrator
- Track 500+ timecards for multiple offices within the USA.
- Audit hours on a daily basis.
- Identify any variances, research, and resolve.
- Serve as liaison between our producers and contractors and our various Corporate teams.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and manage time efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well under tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working in the staffing industry preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with Vendor Management Systems a plus.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Branch Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Woburn, Massachusetts US