Community Impact Director
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 33109
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: REDI Community Impact Director
The REDI Community Impact Director is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the overall REDI programs. This position will build on the current REDI programs to facilitate growth goals of the REDI programs.
- Reports to the Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- Oversees the implementation and delivery of programs and activities to help drive systemic change in diverse and underserved communities through education and employment
- Act as a liaison to socializes the diversity program to the community, client, and internal stakeholders
- Leads diversity outreach initiatives as a subject matter expert (SME) on diversity & inclusion to support internal and client diversity activities
- Assist the Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer in executing business-aligned D & I goals and processes
- Support division efforts around corporate social responsibility (CSR), diversity recruitment, team member engagement, diversity learning, talent development, and diversity outreach.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Seven (7) or more years of experience working in community outreach, development with a heavy emphasis on diverse and underserved communities
- Five (5) or more years of leadership experience leading or managing a team of individual contributors
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with community outreach partners, conferences, colleges, and universities
- Two (2) or more years of demonstrated experience delivering presentations at the executive and client level
- Two (2) years of Business & Partner Development experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Community Impact Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US