RPO Talent Advisor/Pharmaceutical
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 33073
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
Come join a mission-driven Bio-Pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity with a strong portfolio of products and is constantly #CreatingPossible.
Our Randstad RPO Talent Advisor role is an exciting opportunity to be a strategic and consultative partner. Work with our client, Gilead Sciences supporting R&D Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers to develop a talent strategy that best suits the client needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with our client.
Inclusion is one of the Gilead Sciences’ five core values. That’s because we know that we are stronger and more innovative when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view.
What you get to do:
- Single point of contact for client hiring managers on all assigned requisitions
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships with clients and candidates including multiple internal divisions
- Acts as an advisor to client hiring managers and experience in relationship building across all Grade levels including C-Suite, Executive Directors and VP level
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- Proactively gather market intelligence & execute employment branding strategy
- Present a slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities, extend and finalize offers
What you need to bring:
- College degree from an accredited institution required
- 5+ years supporting a Pharma/Biotech/Lifesciences or Healthcare organization end to end full cycle recruiting; preferred
- Experience recruiting candidates in Healthcare/Lifesciences/Pharma/Biotech Regulatory, Medical Affairs and Oncology; preferred
- Minimum five (5) years as a consultant supporting Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion and Human Resources functions
- Current knowledge and understanding of best practices of candidate generation with producing and creation of candidate pipelines
- Coursework or certification: AIRS, Adler Group, Recruitment Juice, NextLevel Exchange or Art of Recruiting
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate generation strategies
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates including video conferencing and scheduling
- Microsoft Office [Excel / PPT / Word / Outlook]
- Applicant Tracking System & CRM proficiency
- Onsite travel requirement; West Coast travel every 4-6 weeks (post COVID restrictions)
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RPO Talent Advisor/Pharmaceutical
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US