National Sales Director
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 33007
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: National Sales Director
Randstad, one of the largest staffing firms in the world, is hiring a National Sales Director. The National Sales Director is responsible for selling the Randstad National Staffing solution at the Enterprise level. The concept specializes in the enterprise solution of high-volume, skilled flexible labor; aimed at improving labor flexibility, retention, productivity and efficiency.
This person will be responsible for new business development & sales on a national level. This will be accomplished by analyzing the client’s business situation and, as a result, consultatively selling the Randstad National/Strategic solution.
The following are essential job accountabilities:
- Drives the sales effort at a NATIONAL level within assigned accounts with continual contact and face to face meetings with C level executives. Directly responsible for the continued growth of each account including NEW ACCOUNT ACQUSITION.
- Creates and owns the sales strategy for specific accounts and is directly responsible for account penetration, account development and long term business relationship.
- Plans & directs activities enterprise wide which includes pursuit strategy, coordinator of corporate & field resources, formal presentations & contract negotiations.
- 7+ years relevant work experience, including a minimum of 2+ years of management or enterprise account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five Years experience in a commercial/sales role within a staffing organization or similar service based business.
- Demonstrated sales process within a longer sales cycle (6-12 months).
- Demonstrated the ability of being alert to market opportunities, and exploits them effectively.
- Demonstrated a proven track record in providing efficient and profitable customer service.
- Demonstrated the ability to seek objectives that are clear and achievable.
- Demonstrates the capability of considering broader issues while leading to clear decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to negotiate with sensitivity and assertiveness while not letting go of own objective.
- Proven track record of above-quota achievement in a highly competitive industry.
- Ability to travel 25%+
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: National Sales Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US