RIS Site Manager
Location: Phoenix, Arizona US
Job Number: 32919
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Site Manager I
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Site Manager to support our Randstad Inhouse Service (RIS) division. RIS offers a unique operations and staffing solution that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs.
The Site Manager will work part time remote and part time on-site at our client’s location in Phoenix and build relationships with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs. We are hiring for an established client that Randstad services across the US. This client is the largest bank in the Nation and you will need to act as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of the client workforce including business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the employees.
What you get to do:
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with the client
- Understand the client's business, processes, policies, and strategic direction
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent that aligns with the client's needs
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client-specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits which foster a consultative relationship
What you need to bring:
- 1+ years in either high volume recruiting or staffing preferred
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Experience multi-tasking and effectively prioritizing workload
- Professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check and credit check
What to do next:
If you are interested in the opportunity, apply to the posting and follow up directly with the Internal Recruiter at Caitlin.email@example.com for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RIS Site Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Phoenix, Arizona US