Account Development Manager
Location: Selma, California US
Job Number: 32910
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Account Development Mgr Cal
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring an Account Development Manager to maintain and expand relationships with our existing clients. This is a full-desk role that encompasses account management and recruiting of candidates to be placed with our clients.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and create a business partnership
- Identify prospects that will be in a stronger position when they are doing business with Randstad
- Manage and grow the business relationships on an ongoing basis
- Executive the activities that will gain results (this means you spend a LOT of time on the phone)
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and develop a pool of qualified talent
- Understand talent’s needs and help them meet their professional goals
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Blow people’s minds by offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of recruiting, staffing, or sales experience
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Selma, California US