RT Account Manager
Location: Madison, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 32906
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - Local
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for an Account Manager to join our winning team. Our Account Managers are responsible for generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, territory planning, selling our services, developing accounts, and driving results. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results.
Randstad Technologies is looking to add to our team and hiring an Account Manager for our Madison, WI office. Do you consider yourself to have an entrepreneurial mind and want to work for an international company with a local startup feel? This position would be for you.
What you get to do:
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies' service offerings and process. We don’t only do staffing but also IT solution services, and we own one of the largest databases of candidate resumes; Monster.
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through cold calling, office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilizes business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 3+ years business-to-business sales experience with a history of outperforming your peers; staffing experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Experience using social media for client prospecting
- Ability to develop long-lasting relationships
- Proven success in a very fast-paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, take direction, and execute a plan
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Compensation and Benefits:
- As an Account Manager you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan. You can also benefit from our Cell Phone Discount Plans and Gym Reimbursement Program.
- At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
For a quicker response or referrals please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RT Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Madison, Wisconsin US