Location: Santa Clara, California US
Job Number: 32893
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Asst Market Mgr I
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Market Manager to lead, sell, recruit, and provide the best experiences for the Manufacturing & Logistics clients and talent that we serve. A Market Manager will work closely with their team to ensure goals and objectives are met while meeting their personal production.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Develop a team in leading by example and hands-on coaching
- Have ultimate accountability for the financial success of your operation
- Ensure your team thrives by casting a vision and operationalizing success
- Use a variety of tech and touch strategies to ensure Human Forward outcomes
- Establish and execute a business development plan for your personal production and your team
- Lead the sales efforts and produce tangible results
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and retain talent both for your clients and your local team
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job and teach your team how to do this
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
- Grow- you, your team, your clients, your talent, your business
What you need to bring:
- 3-5 years of staffing agency or B2B business development experience
- History of leading/managing and growing a successful team is required
- Proven track record of B2B selling and growing accounts while leading others
- Success using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- Comfort in a position with major impact opportunity
- Passion for being “in the trenches” and teaching others by example
- Possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Market Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Santa Clara, California US