Sr Account Executive
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 32820
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - NSO
Responsibilities of Strategic Account Executive:
- The Account Executive’s main job responsibility involves acting as the primary liaison in your respective market between one of our most valued clients and Randstad Technologies.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent management relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities and ultimately ensuring optimal delivery of services.
- Take an active lead in engaging and targeting “high volume” or “potential buyers”
- Will be responsible for communication, prioritization, and collaboration with the various delivery organizations (National and Local).
- Will also partner with the SA Director which is assigned to NSO accounts in their market(s) to effectively target Business Units, track and target initiatives, and build long standing relationships.
- Minimum weekly KPI’s:
- 10 Personal Client Visits each week
- Weekly 1on1 with Sales Director
- 1 to 2 personal deals per week
Required Skills of Strategic Account Executive:
- Knowledge of Information Technology Consulting Services with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Account Executive with the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Experience selling into a large, fortune 500 accounts. Must have the ability to navigate through a large, complex organization
- Understanding and experience selling into a VMO / VMS based account
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and educate recruiters of upcoming opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to break down complex accounts
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a Consultative Sales
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to Sheila Bacon.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Account Executive
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US