Director of Integrated Content Marketing
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 32693
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Sr Dir Integrated Content Mktg
Randstad is looking for a Director of Integrated Content Marketing who is strategic, self-motivated, creative, analytical and forever curious about the consumer journey. This is a never-tired, hybrid role that requires pedigree in brand communication, strategic planning, campaign management, and good, old-fashioned storytelling.
We need you to be detail-oriented and capable of balancing a number of stakeholders. Communication with these individuals and the overall team is a key part of your job, so you need to bring interpersonal strength to any situation. We’re looking for someone who is decisive, able to own the details and execute initiatives with autonomy while staying true to the vision and strategy of the project. You are the strategy guardian. In short, you brainstorm the vision and guide that implementation from beginning to end without losing sacrificing quality along the way.
The Director of Integrated Marketing is responsible for providing strategic integrated marketing direction for our creative and content teams. Integrated marketing is about creating a unified and seamless experience for our consumers and how they interact with our brand through content. Content is defined as the written word, creative design and multimedia.
This role oversees the process of brand management, graphic design, interactive and website design, landing page/email creation, photography, promotional assets, animation, multimedia, content development and more behind our brand and owned properties for both print and digital applications.
The Director of Integrated Marketing will lead and manage a mixed team of in-house creative designers and writers as well as external digital media agencies to meet the needs of specific stakeholders, overall strategies and company goals. This role reports to the VP of Brand and Content Strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Spearhead and manage an efficient and scalable creative and content strategy for multiple lines of business
- Develop and map both short-term and long-term creative and content strategies and continuously monitor to determine which methods work for the brand and why
- Advocate for the user throughout the process of proposing, wireframing and implementing UX improvements.
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand guidelines
- Ensuring a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns
- Inspiring and motivating peers, leaders, personnel and partners to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual and written work
- Reviewing the work of designers and writers to provide direction and feedback
- Uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Meets creative department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems and identifying work process improvements
- Meets creative department cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions
- Keeps customers informed by reviewing illustrative material for presentation.
- Reviews project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles and techniques.
- Produces illustrative material by conducting research, establishing design concepts, assigning to designers and photographers; directing development of concepts into layouts
- Obtains customer approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations to respond to customer commentary and requests.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes; implementing changes and improvements
- Solution Design all initiatives each quarter
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or User Experience disciplines preferred.
- Masters work or UX/UI certifications are a plus
- Minimum of 8 years of design experience in a business environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven ability to create a content strategy that drives business results
- Strong understanding of best practices for using content as a customer acquisition channel
- Ability to think with a digital-first mindset
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability and resilience required: able to adjust to adjust priorities and remain productive under pressure
- Data-driven decision making
- Desired knowledge of design, typography, image manipulation and illustration
- Strong understanding of marketing design and layout
- Strong understanding of User Experience and UI design, user testing, user research, and a/b testing
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- The confidence to explain and support your thinking to peers, personnel, leaders and partners
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Passion for and understanding of digital media and evolving online platforms
- An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which marketing is carried
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite tools including Word, Docs, Excel, Sheets, PowerPoint, Slides, Outlook and Gmail
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or customer requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Demonstrated project management skills with a specific focus on communications and marketing
- knowledge of measuring data and reporting
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Randstad reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Integrated Content Marketing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US