MC Staffing Manager
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 32666
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
At Randstad, we sell Workforce Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
Our winning manufacturing & logistics staffing team in North Knoxville is adding a Staffing Manager who will be focused on new business development and account management in the North Knoxville to Clinton, TN area. Our Staffing Managers are instrumental in growing partnerships and relationships with local employers by understanding their business and staffing needs and making the perfect match with top talent in the area. If you have a passion for sales, aren't afraid of cold calling and prospecting new business and ready to grow your career with the #1 Global HR Solutions provider, let's start a conversation! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
The right candidate will:
- have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- have 3-5 years of professional B2B sales experience, ideally within logistics, transportation, warehousing, packaging, production and manufacturing industries
- possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- have experience in selling consultatively
- be naturally curious
- have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
- be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
- be proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Randstad hires the best and the brightest from all industries. In return for the success that our branch staff brings us, we offer excellent training, benefits, a strong compensation package and a clearly defined career path. We grow leaders!
- Competitive base salary
- Potential to earn monthly bonuses based on branch performance and budget goals
- Excellent training programs, with ongoing learning based on business needs
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, wellness program, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and other optional benefits and employee perks to take advantage of
- Defined career path allowing you to clearly know the direction of your career at Randstad based on your business results!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: MC Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Knoxville, Tennessee US