Business Systems Analyst III
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 32638
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst III
- Requirements/Acceptance Criteria: Completes work with some independence and some supervision. Follows operating policies. Interprets organizational policies. Self Starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Stakeholder Management: Appropriately manages stakeholders, seeks guidance from others on competing priorities. Frequent contact with equivalent level inter-organizational associates concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarification. Attends briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives. Responsive and diplomatic. Ability to maintain positive relationships through changing project requirements and priorities in a deadline-driven, dynamic work environment.
- Production Support: Moderately Complex Troubleshooting. Strong business and technology acumen (Agile Methodologies, Full SDLC). Provide Tier II technical support, operations, and production support for assigned system components. Analyze application enhancements requested by users. Make formal recommendations, write application specifications including conversion, upgrade and interface routines. Provide valued system analysis of business and user needs.
- Project Management: May assist on Small Projects. Project management methodology familiarity, including knowledge of change management practices and related tools. Manage small projects using internal project methodology. Project management and delivery using structured methodology. Meet deadlines, and exceeds goals in high-pressure situations.
- Testing: Support all testing needs for defined changes. Participate in QA/UAT testing initiatives. Develop and execute test plans, report results and communicate resolution to users. Consider current and future business implications.
- Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive, documented experience as a business-system analyst or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Analyze and define requirements in the form of user stories and business rules
- Functional expert and liaison between business users and development groups and drive delivery of business solutions that leverage technology. Aid in defining technical problems and working with development staff to determine solutions.
- Performs ongoing activities to maintain and enhance overall system performance.
- Responsible for responding to production support tickets in a timely manner.
- Aid in defining technical problems and working with development teammates to determine solutions.
- Provide assistance in testing and validating solutions.
- Experience with Agile Methodology, Jira Web and mobile technologies, Knowledge of MongoDb, UI/UX design principles, Knowledge of SEO best practices, QA experience.
The candidate must be inquisitive, detail oriented, and highly motivated, and they must possess excellent communications skills, strong work ethic, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing, high pressure environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Systems Analyst III
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US