Location: Bellevue, Washington US
Job Number: 32527
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Sr. Account Manager - NSO
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for a National Strategic Account Manager to join our winning team. Our Account Managers are responsible for generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, territory planning, selling our services, developing accounts, and driving results. In this role you will have the opportunity to directly supporting the Microsoft Account. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results.
What you get to do:
- Build strong relationships within large Enterprise Accounts with hiring managers and create a business partnership
- Identify new prospective contacts, locations, departments within the account
- Execute the activities that will gain results through cold calling and client meetings
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Utilize strategic practices and market analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touchpoint
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
What you need to bring:
- Serious ambition and intention to earn 6 figures
- 2+ years of staffing industry experience- ideally within the technologies space and within Business Development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
What are next steps:
- If you are interested, apply to the posting and follow up with the internal Recruiter Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bellevue, Washington US