Director, Program Performance & Implementation
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 32468
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR Dir, Program Perf & Impl
Program Performance & Implementation - Director
Randstad Enterprise Group provides solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. The collective experience encompasses all facets of the global talent spectrum, from acquisition of talent to outplacement solutions. Enabled by innovative technologies, key offerings include HR and recruitment solutions, managed services programs (MSP), recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), in-house and professional services, and outplacement and career transition services.
Customer Acceleration Team
Through an intelligence-led, technology-enabled approach, the objective of the Customer Acceleration Team (CAT) is to help define where Randstad needs to play and how to win to create a competitive advantage and drive enterprise customer growth and market share. Working in close partnership with sales, account management and Randstad operating companies, the CAT will create this competitive advantage through differentiated brand and customer value propositions, total talent model design, high performance and the quality of our own talent.
The CAT consists of five specialized domains including:
- The Intelligence team has the purpose to share proactive insights and services on where to play and how to win including labor market insights.
- The Marketing and Communications team is focused on building the market-leading enterprise B2B brand in the marketplace, and attracting and engaging prospects and existing customers through a targeted account-based marketing approach.
- The Solutions Design and Bids team engages customers with differentiated customer value propositions and talent models that deliver measurable impact.
- The Global Pursuit Operations team is focused on driving sales and account management effectiveness through resourcing strong customer pursuit teams, technology enablement and consistent ways of working.
- The Talent Marketing team is dedicated to creating competitive differentiation by strategically supporting our clients and operations to increase direct hiring effectiveness via employer branding, talent experience and recruitment marketing, including advisory services.
purpose of the job
With a focus on measurable client and business contribution and outcomes, your role will be responsible for end to end talent marketing programs from implementation, in collaboration with regional implementation teams and the rest of the Talent Marketing team, to continuous improvement initiatives, including scorecards, MI and QBRs. Your main mission is to provide constant program and delivery support and become the strategic bridge between clients, sales, implementation operations and the rest of the team. Virtually leading project/program teams globally, you will implement and execute on overall talent marketing implementation, continuous improvement and score-carding methodologies.
objectives of this role
- Work with a global team of regional Talent Marketing Delivery managers who will handle programs end-to-end collaborating with all teams (i.e. Barclays, J&J, Whirlpool)
- Work with regional implementation teams to implement new wins or re-implementation of redesigned projects
- Manage short-term and long-term plans, scheduling and resource for clients’ projects
- Support the Recruitment marketing, EB and content teams program plans with change management, comms and improvement plans
- Partner effectively with key organizational stakeholders to implement, manage and deliver complex talent marketing programs
- Develop MI and scorecarding methodologies with and for the whole team
- Develop request and tracking methodologies with and for the whole team (i.e. freshdesk)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the relevant sourcing and delivery teams to ensure talent marketing is embedded in our ways of working
- Contribute to and participate with sales on elevating our customer value propositions and engaging relevant Talent Marketing team members to deliver on client presentations and support
- Create guidelines, global standards, workflows, knowledge sharing and best practices
- Own our sourciety portal
- Lead global efforts to standardize approach and practice including design, launch, implementation and training of new technology and dashboard analytics
- Lead communication and governance workstream for Talent Marketing
strategy and planning
- In line with business objectives, lead the development of our client’s plans and goals working closely with colleagues, sales, account management and operations
- Support conception, development and implementation of the talent marketing plan and promotional programs to drive interest and sales (new business and account expansion) and operational program support in line with business targets
- Own the Talent Marketing implementation & improvement program plan
- Present talent marketing performance to global leadership, providing recommendations for continued growth and improvement
- Support sales, renewal, pricing and solution design in collaboration with the business
- Effectively lead project and multifunctional teams across talent marketing and other enterprise teams to achieve project goals, vision and tactics
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Lead program management in your region and across your share of global clients including comms and solution
- Understand complex privacy requirements and ensure all talent marketing activities adhere to GDPR
- Understand the importance of and utilize interpersonal skills to build strong collaborative relationships across a diverse global team
- Problem solve complex issues and find alternative solutions that meet global, local and functional needs
- Mentor and coach team members ensuring success in their roles
- Co-responsible for developing and encouraging excellence from a diverse, global team
- Support performance evaluations, development planning, and succession planning for the whole team
analysis and reporting
- Analyze talent marketing performance globally (by region/country/account), identify gaps and opportunities to drive incremental growth for the business
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize marketing spend and performance based on the insights across accounts globally
- Is capable of and can teach basic business concepts (ex: ROI) and analysis
- Can translate data and complex sets of information into clear presentations and recommendations for senior leadership and the rest of the business
- Create and share case studies
key performance indicators
- revenue generated for the business through sales, direct hiring, cost per hire decrease and customer satisfaction
- # of clients served
- # of sales opportunities supported
- Hires, Time to Hire, Application per Hire, Cost per Hire
- RSR operations and program management
- Customer Acceleration Team / Account Management Team / Sales Team
- Randstad operating companies
intellectual strength - Randstad leaders leverage strong intellectual power to identify patterns and draw insights from information in order to conceptualize strategic direction, solve problems and identify opportunities.
agility - Randstad leaders proactively address change on all dimensions. They anticipate change and view situations from different perspectives while keeping pace in decision making to realize opportunities and mitigate risks.
excellent execution - Randstad leaders drive excellent execution by setting robust processes to execute strategies and follow through with strong monitoring and operational navigation to ensure results. Is firm and courageous in leading execution.
lead - Randstad leaders enable teams to deliver high performance by providing direction and clarity of purpose, a focus on accountability and the orchestration of efforts. They set high standards and provide the support people need.
connect - Randstad leaders identify potential for synergies across the business and build commitment to achieve shared goals. They thrive on working with people that represent a mix of backgrounds, insights and perspectives.
partner - Randstad leaders build strategic partnerships with clients and stakeholders. They actively shape the external environment for the success of Randstad, leveraging their personal credibility and thought leadership in getting people onside.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- 7 years+ of relevant job experience
- Customer, team and People management
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Proven track record of success in program and continuous improvement roles
- Able to develop a pitch, pricing or bids together with solution design and sales
- Experience in production and workflow management across global environments
- Project and account management skills and experience
- Strong use of google suite
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills, particularly for internal/external presentations and clients’ relationship management
- Ability to manage a large, complex workload while focusing on key strategic priorities
Travel (regional and global) might be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Program Performance & Implementation
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US