Sr. Design Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 32426
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Sr. Design Manager
The Design Manager is responsible for the creative design for Randstad. In this role, it is required to have a good understanding of the users, in-depth digital design knowledge, solid graphic design skills, and a high attention to detail, with the ability to convert complex concepts into executional assets across web, social media, and print.
This role will work in tandem with the Creative Director and Senior Content Manager to help execute the companies content strategy which includes, creation, delivery and execution of solutions while managing the design team. This person should be well versed in digital trends and is forward-thinking with out of the box ideas for new content.
Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
• Creative thinking
Contribute unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives for campaigns and products.
Work with the content team to develop ideas and concepts.
• Responsible for conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion.
Work with IT to handover the deliverable and manage the development through to execution.
ensure accuracy and consistency to the brand
Work with print vendors to deliver the final piece to production
• High level understanding of website CMS’ and email marketing platforms
Be extremely familiar with Randstad design modules and templates so projects can be done efficiently and effectively.
- Have experience of UI/UX design.
Driven by finding out how and why people use products.
Conduct usability testing to prove that it is generating its intended results.
Understand the user flow of the website
Review data and use the data to iterate on pieces to increase desired results
• Interactive Design
Understanding of motion.
Conceptualize and create motion designs for digital products (animated gif or videos)
• Brand Ambassador
Protect the brand, and work with design team to ensure they are upholding the brand standards.
• Staying up to date with industry trends.
Be passionate about developing your skills on an ongoing basis to ensure that you keep informed about developments in digital media
HTML and CSS.
be able to read, edit and implement code on web pages and landing pages
• Delegating tasks and providing support for design team
Mentor and support the team of Graphic Designers to ensure their skills remain up to date and that they are leveraging current tools and processes to support departmental goals
Set and manage expectations around work allocation, support Graphic Designers to manage their time effectively in order to meet the demanding requirements and deadlines of the business
Ensures all projects align with creative content strategy and follow the style guide.
Background and Education (Minimum/Preferred)
Bachelor of Fine arts
Certification in User Experience
Inbound marketing certification
Minimum 5 years experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
• Strong communication abilities to interact with colleagues and clients
- Have excellent analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
• The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
- Ability to transform Creative Briefs into outside of the box designs within the brand
• Excellent eye for design and intimate understanding of design elements
• Proficient in Creative Suite
- Experience in Sketch and Invision
• In-depth digital design capabilities
• Ability to work with programming scripts
• Ability to create motion design
• Understanding of the printing process and specifications
• Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Randstad reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Design Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US