Marketing Brand Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 32347
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Marketing Brand Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs and will be expected to work closely with the marketing and business executive teams to drive client acquisition, talent acquisition, lead generation and nurturing programs and account based marketing initiatives. This individual must possess a wide range of marketing skills with experience in traditional and digital marketing, content and communications. The ability to work on cross functional teams to drive business results is crucial to the success of this highly visible role. A minimum of six to eight years of marketing experience is required.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably marketing-related
- 6+ years marketing experience required
- Experience developing and managing marketing plans and P&L required
- Traditional and digital marketing experience required
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and exceed goals in high-pressure situations
- Strong analytical skills and business knowledge
- Superior organization, proofreading, and presentation skills
- Understanding of the latest marketing concepts and executions
- Proven ability to influence across various levels of the organization
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Randstad USA, reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Brand Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US