National Sales Director
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 32341
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: National Sales Director
The following are essential job accountabilities:
- Drives the sales effort at a NATIONAL level within assigned accounts with continual contact and face to face meetings with C level executives. Directly responsible for the continued growth of each account including NEW ACCOUNT ACQUISITION.
- Creates and owns the sales strategy for specific accounts and is directly responsible for account penetration, account development and long term business relationship.
- Plans & directs activities enterprise wide which includes pursuit strategy, coordinator of corporate & field resources, formal presentations & contract negotiations.
- Responsible for top-line revenue growth, GM Dollar growth, GM percentage improvement and P&L performance of identified National Accounts across all Randstad business units and markets.
- Responsible for the development and execution of a National Account Plan for the retention and expansion of each account. Includes utilizing and directing RNA resources to effectively and efficiently improve our market share.
- Monitors, with close personal contact, total service to the accounts, recommends improvement actions, and executes consistent follow-up on the account plan.
- Identifies and delivers on joint key performance metrics utilizing a balanced scorecard approach to ensure we are delivering value across functional, economical, and psychological criteria. Holds formal reviews with top-level executives and Randstad Management Team.
- Responsible for assuring that Randstad capabilities, plans, and programs are continually synthesized and clearly in front of the National Account. Similarly, the intent of the National Account is to be coordinated, communicated, and made available for execution to all RNA executives and personnel responsible for delivering our solutions.
- Constantly seeks opportunities for mutual margin improvement by directing process mapping and consulting with accounts.
- The role of the NAD extends beyond the sales, delivery and account management of external clients to the internal branch and onsite locations that comprise Randstad US. The NAD will use their problem-solving skills and the ability to work on behalf of others to generate revenue and gross margin dollar opportunities and ensure delivery of staffing resources for the company.
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships with appropriate HR, Procurement/Sourcing, Operations, etc. contacts as well as relationships at multiple levels (primary POC to executive).
- Works in conjunction with Marketing and Communications to develop programs and solutions needed to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Responsible for contract renewals/renegotiations in line with Randstad Key Business Priorities as a focal point.
- 10+ years relevant work experience, including a minimum of 2+ years of management or enterprise account management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five Years experience in a commercial/sales role within a staffing organization or similar service based business.
- Demonstrated sales process within a longer sales cycle (6-12 months).
- Demonstrated the ability of being alert to market opportunities, and exploits them effectively.
- Demonstrated a proven track record in providing efficient and profitable customer service.
- Demonstrated the ability to seek objectives that are clear and achievable.
- Demonstrates the capability of considering broader issues while leading to clear decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to negotiate with sensitivity and assertiveness while not letting go of own objective.
- Proven track record of above-quota achievement in a highly competitive industry.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Community / Marketing Title: National Sales Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US