Software Implementation and Solutions Specialist
Location: San Jose, California US
Job Number: 32332
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
Randstad RiseSmart has brought innovation in technology and services to the outplacement and talent mobility industry while making a lasting impact on a person’s life during a career transition. Join our Solutions team as an Implementation Specialist in which you will play a key role in designing and executing the successful implementation of the Randstad RiseSmart solution for our clients. The Solution Implementation Specialist will work in a hybrid capacity, both virtually and from our downtown San Jose, CA headquarters as needed.
about the job
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator who exhibits sound business judgment, active listening skills, and technical software experience. The role is both strategic and tactical. It will involve frequent engagement in a customer-facing environment with executive presence and outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills. The Solution Implementation Specialist will design and execute the successful implementation of Randstad RiseSmart’s solution for new clients. Functions performed include project management, requirements definition, system configuration, data for conversion and ongoing processing, and quality assurance. Essentially, the Solution Implementation Specialist will be the customer’s technology advocate to implement software and provide solutions implementation.
what you will do
- Align closely with the Product and Engineering teams to develop and maintain expert level knowledge across the suite of products as the product continues to evolve
- Design, test and execute customer solutions through creative system configuration of the product in combination with the professional services provided by Randstad RiseSmart
- Advocate for product features based on customer solution requirements
- Provides support to coordinate solutions, manage accounts, obtain advice and administer plans
- Ensures customer questions and issues are answered correctly and efficiently by documenting and identifying trends in customer service needs
- Resolves and oversees customer issues surrounding consulting, information, and software services, solutions and products randstad risesmart – solutions implementation specialist 2
- Oversee end-to-end service delivery readiness by ensuring appropriate staffing, training, procedures, reporting, documentation and transition plans are in place to deliver high quality, ongoing service and meet customer expectations
- Effectively communicate with team members, internal and external customers relating project status, delivery dates and project risks in a professional manner
- Identify and resolve issues and problems that will affect accuracy of the technical specification; manage modifications based on specific client needs
- Assist in post-sales support and production to ensure that the customer’s needs are met; provide or organize tech support as requested by customers
skills you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in technical sales, solutions engineering or similar roles at an enterprise software company; experience in implementation, system configuration and quality assurance
- Software development experience, software support experience or software solution and implementation experience preferred
- Customer-facing experience with strong oral communication skills and attention to details
- Previous project management and/or consulting experience needed
- Experience working on global RFPs/global deals is preferred
- Self-motivated with strong time management, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams
- Be able to work with a high degree of accuracy, under pressure and with frequent interruptions
- Agility and an openness to quickly changing course in a rapidly growing organization
- Self-initiative and proactive work style, willing to learn
- Good business sense for safeguarding company, supplier, and customer information such as proprietary, trade, and intellectual data
- Works independently with minimal supervision and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills needed
- SmartSheet, MS Teams and Project Management platform experience is strongly preferred
- Salesforce, CRM and Tableau experience is preferred
about randstad risesmart
At Randstad RiseSmart, we’re in the business of changing lives. With a lean and fast start-up mentality and the stability and backing of our multinational parent company, Randstad, Randstad RiseSmart has disrupted the outplacement industry and leads in technology-enabled career transition services. And, ultimately our results speak for themselves: we have received enormous industry recognition, including Gartner’s “Most Innovative Company,” the “Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,” Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and Deloitte “Fast 500” – recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies with growth exceeding many impressive companies such as LinkedIn, Yelp, Marketo, Zillow, and ServiceNow.
what’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 401k (with match!), and stock purchase plan
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and check out our Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- Great downtown San Jose location with monthly paid parking, close to public transportation (walking distance to train and light-rail), short distance to Guadalupe River Park trails for walking, running and biking, Urban Center with restaurants, sporting events and performing arts
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart's continued success
Randstad RiseSmart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Implementation and Solutions Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Jose, California US