Location: Lenexa, Kansas US
Job Number: 32312
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Staffing Manager to sell our services and recruit candidates for placement with our clients. Did you catch that? We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job! Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Establish and execute a business development plan
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and create a business partnership
- Identify prospects that will be in a stronger position when they are doing business with Randstad
- Execute the activities that will gain results (this means you spend a LOT of time on the phone)
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach, and retain talent
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of professional B2B sales experience
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
What More Could You Do:
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lenexa, Kansas US