Senior Account Manager
Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 32271
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager-NSO CA
- Be aligned to one established account, and be responsible for further developing our presence and story within this client
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies' service offerings and process.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Randstad Technologies.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within Randstad Technologies are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- 2-3 years of staffing industry sales or technical recruiting experience is required.
- IT, Accounting & Finance, Engineering, Life Sciences or Marketing & Creative staffing industry experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- As an Account Manager you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan.
At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US