Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 32249
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Infrastructure Analyst
This position will support new technology (data and telecommunication) purchases and configurations for the various Operating Companies within Randstad. Projects range in scope involving the relocation, opening, and closing of office locations, maintenance of user accounts across multiple applications, inventory management, and project management. Manage telecommunications accounts and liaise between the finance department and technical teams. Create spending to budget analysis and reconcile discrepancies as needed.
Provides administrative/analytical support; specific operations/support role; project-driven; exhibits some technical skills; provide some leadership and development of others
Freedom to act/Accountability:
- Guidance given: Assignments are received in objective oriented terms. Receives guidance based on organizational goals and company policy. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization’s objectives and schedules
- Policy involvement: Follows operating policies. Follows organizational policies
- Accomplishes results through the combined effort of the team. Follows the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity.
Direct Work Involvement/Complexity:
- Responsible for all projects assigned to team. Help meet established schedules and resolve technical or operational problems. Follows centralized functional projects.
- Responsible for provisioning all aspects of voice and data communication requirements
- Coordinate with CMG and field personnel to ensure office openings and relocations, assessing their communication and client-server based computing environment requirements
- Provision all voice infrastructures, including assessment, procurement, and installation of telephone lines from local carrier to include reporting of line numbers to the national long-distance carrier, and procurement and installation of telephone system requirements, miscellaneous cabling, etc.
- Provision all data systems which include assessment, procurement and installation of frame relay circuits, modem lines, communications equipment hubs, servers, PCs, laptops, printers, and various necessary peripherals
- Assist internal support staff in work with vendors, with end-user installations, as well as configurations for both post and pre-connectivity tasks
- Support end-user account and hardware moves, adds, changes, and deletes for their day-to-day operations via telephone support, e-mail, and corporate help desk software
- Erroneous actions may possibly result in delays and modifications to project/operations; possibly cause expenditures of time, human resources and funds
- Occasional contact with higher-level inter-organizational associates concerning projects, operations decisions, scheduling requirements, or contractual clarification. Attends briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives
- Interface with vendors in regards to quotation, purchasing and delivery of goods, scheduling of installation vendor for hardware and software installation and configuration, returns, disputes, and proper billing
- Interface with other members of the IT Department in support of the coordination of internal requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in logistics and project coordination
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail-oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Community / Marketing Title: Infrastructure Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US