Procure to Pay Lead (P2P Lead)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 32188
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Procure to Pay Lead
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs, providing exceptional customer service, meeting deadlines and resolving issues timely.
- Responsible for deep business process knowledge in order to identify and propose process efficiencies within the systems.
- Design and configure Coupa to account for new process requests/requirements that may arise; implement efficient, effective and user friendly processes within Coupa
- Resolve escalated issues related to configured processes in Coupa
- Review major release notes for Coupa and provide delta assessment and impacts.
- Produce, maintain and conduct test plans for user acceptance testing for new functionality and defect resolution; regression testing and testing of fixes to defects in releases.
- Partner with IT teams responsible for development and support of Coupa integrations with interfacing systems.
- Create training materials and conduct Coupa user training and orientation.
- Maintains internally managed catalogs by coordinating with the supplier, purchasing teams, internal IT, legal and business users.
- Promotes user adoption by improving catalog usability.
- Tracks and reports on identified key performance indicators and creates summary reports
- Responsible for meeting SLAs to provide exceptional user and supplier experience
- Manage the Coupa User Group to ensure business processes are followed and to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Work in partnership with IT to obtain and commit necessary resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support any updates required for the system
- Engage with Coupa user group/s to gather information around process improvements other Coupa customers are implementing
- Partner with the Procurement and Accounts Payable leads to ensure a functioning and efficient end-to-end Procure to Pay process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT preferred
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Clear understanding of procure to pay best practices
- Experience managing and implementing Procure-to-Pay (P2P) platforms such as Coupa, Ariba or similar
- Experience in Process Improvement
- Familiarity with compliance and governance controls.
- Advanced oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong matrix management skills and ability to oversee tasks delegated to others.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Community / Marketing Title: Procure to Pay Lead (P2P Lead)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US