Director, Product Marketing -Talent Mobility
Location: San Jose, California US
Job Number: 32156
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
director, product marketing talent mobility description
We are seeking a dynamic HCM marketing professional to lead our go-to-market strategy in the talent mobility space. This influential role will work closely with senior leadership and functional departments to drive the market introduction of new talent mobility solutions to ensure successful rollout on a global basis. This position will report to the VP of Marketing and can be based anywhere in the United States.
what you will do
• Analyze and monitor the global talent mobility market and become the subject matter expert on the competitive landscape, market trends, buyer needs and industry-specific nuances.
• Build business cases to support recommended business strategies, positioning, segmentation, pricing and GTM approach gain share.
• Partner closely with Product Management to develop launch plans for new products and services that furthers our differentiation in the market.
• Create high-level messaging and talking points.
• Conduct focus groups and buyer interviews to map the buyer journey, refine our differentiation and recommend new marketing content.
• Work closely with sales leadership, enablement, and marketing teams to build tools to accelerate the buying process, including collateral, presentations, and ROI calculators.
• Collaborate with demand generation teams to execute targeted campaigns that drive pipeline.
• Present to customers, partners, sales teams, and at industry forums and events. skills you will need
• Strong understanding of the HCM landscape with expertise in talent mobility, internal mobility or career development.
• Critical thinking, strategic planning and problem-solving acumen. Analytical and data-driven mindset.
• Excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
• 10+ years of relevant experience with a strong track record of achieving results.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
• Highly collaborative team player with good energy, natural agility and a positive attitude.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Product Marketing -Talent Mobility
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Jose, California US