Sales and Recruiting Consultant
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Job Number: 32099
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people.
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is looking to hire an ambitious Staffing Manager to drive sales and placement solutions to our Office and Administrative client in North Dallas (Galleria) and the surrounding areas. In return for the success that our Staffing Managers bring us, we offer excellent training, benefits, and a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base salary and monthly incentive potential. In addition, Randstad offers a well-defined career path and endless opportunities for advancement. We grow leaders!
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience, b2b (outbound) sales preferred
- Experience selling a service and not just a tangible product is extremely helpful
- A college degree is preferred but common sense is mandatory (seriously!)
- Experience with a metrics driven sales environment
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of local businesses and Client prospects.
- Sell Randstad's staffing services through effective phone calls, email communication and face-to-face visits.
- Consistently recruit, interview, coach and pipeline top-tier Talent based on the needs of your existing Clients, prospect accounts and the local landscape.
- Market the Talent's skill, knowledge and unique abilities to the right Client, ensuring the best match possible.
- At every opportunity - exceed Client and Talent expectations of service!
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drive
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Deadline driven with a true sense of urgency
- Flexible and adaptable
- Type of personality that can easily strike up a conversation with anyone and feel comfortable doing so
- Extremely organized and self-disciplined
- Has the ability to strategize and "think outside of the box"
- Can take initiative, be proactive
- Can handle rejection in stride
- Likes to WIN and exceed all goals
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it!
***For more information, please submit your application and contact email@example.com. Thank you!***
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales and Recruiting Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US