Senior Product Manager
Location: San Jose, California US
Job Number: 32097
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
sr. product manager
Randstad RiseSmart is expanding its world class career transition products and services around the world. We are seeking two seasoned Product Managers to help drive this expansion and ensure that our solutions meet the business needs of our customers and business stakeholders in key markets around the world.
This position is based in our downtown San Jose office, reporting to the SVP, Product and Global Expansion
about the job
The Sr. Product Manager will support Randstad RiseSmart’s Global Initiatives. The role is both strategic and tactical. You need to be able to see and sell the big picture while keeping track of all the details, so your product features are delivered on time and to specifications. You will develop user-centric solutions for different user personas by understanding the RiseSmart job search methodology and conducting user & market/competitive research. You will take new Randstad RiseSmart solutions from conception to implementation and will serve as the product expert while working closely with job seekers, customers, designers, UX, engineers, operations, sales & marketing and business stakeholders around the world.
what you will do
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on RiseSmart’s products
- Identifying customer needs through customer research and insights
- Leading the ideation and launch of new features and products for internal and external audiences around the world
- Working closely with in-country business stakeholders and implementation managers to ensure that our solutions address the individual business needs of each country
- Working cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
- Clearly communicating product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- Contributing to product processes and product strategy
- Integrating findings from usability studies, user research and market analysis into actionable user stories
- Driving the agile product development process
- Analyzing metrics that inform the success of products and making changes where necessary to improve product outcomes
- Having fun! We have an amazing culture at Randstad RiseSmart and want you to be a part of it!
skills you will need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited College/University
- Master’s degree in Business is a plus
- 5+ years of product management experience in the B2B or B2C space, including demonstrated experience developing new software features and enhancements for innovative products
- Understanding of user centered design principles such as journey mapping, persona identification, pain statements, user experience
- 3+ years of practical experience working in an Agile development environment
- Prior hands-on experience with analytics and tracking web applications is a plus
- Global product experience is a plus
- Prior working experience with HR Technology or HCM is a plus
- Collaborative, team oriented, positive and flexible attitude
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
about randstad risesmart
At Randstad RiseSmart, our vision is to shape the world of work. We are a leading talent mobility provider and part of Randstad N.V., a €23.8 billion global provider of flexible work and human resources services that helps more than two million candidates find meaningful work every year. Our outplacement, career development, redeployment and contemporary Tech & Touch solutions strengthen employer brands, improve retention and re-engage talent. Every day we enable impacted employees to find fulfilling work, and we give our Fortune 1000 customers the peace of mind that comes from knowing that they are working with a compassionate, contemporary, outcome-driven team. Our innovative technology has helped us grow to become the nation’s fastest growing outplacement provider. Our expert coaching and professional branding teams have successful track records of empowering careers. And, ultimately our results speak for themselves: we have received enormous industry recognition, including Gartner’s “Most Innovative Company,” the “Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,” Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and Deloitte “Fast 500” – recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. To learn more, visit www.randstadrisesmart.com.
what’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 401k (with match!), and stock purchase plan
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and check out our Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart's continued success in a highly visible role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Jose, California US