Location: San Jose, California US
Job Number: 32096
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment delivering innovation that blends technology and services to help move careers forward? Randstad RiseSmart is hiring two UI/UX Designers to join our Product Development team. Join one of the world’s leading talent mobility firms as we invent the future of work and help make an impact on a person’s life through their career transition.
This position will report to the Director of Product and will be based at our downtown San Jose, CA headquarters.
about the job
The UI/UX Designer will work closely with product managers, engineers, internal operating teams and other designers to ensure our products are beautiful, functional and efficient. With a global footprint exceeding 80+ countries, the UI/UX Designer will be integral to the design of solutions that follow global best practice.
what you will do
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with developers, product managers and engineers to lead design projects from ideation to delivery
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems; conduct user testing and research efforts to obtain qualitative and quantitative data to inform product direction
- Communicate designs through detailed wireframes, user flows, and prototypes
- Develop and deliver beautiful, hi-fidelity visual design mockups and specs
- Work cross-functionally with designers, engineers, product managers, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with global teams, translation teams and web developers to assist in launching new regional sites; roll out updated website content affecting multiple geographies and languages
skills you will need
- 5+ years of experience as a User Experience or Interaction Designer
- Have a strong portfolio of work samples showcasing UX design work & process
- Strong experience with end-to-end product design, from ideation development to the final product
- Able to carry on usability studies & user research, analyze results, and present findings
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, emails)
- Proficient in Sketch and prototyping tools
- Ability to receive (and deliver) constructive, knowledgeable, and accurate feedback in a team setting
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Ability to work across teams with geographically remote team members
- Motivated, independent self-starter with the ability to lean and adapt
- Attention to detail (pixel perfect), organizational skills and focus on quality of work
- Understanding Agile Methodologies would be preferred
about randstad risesmart
At Randstad RiseSmart, we’re in the business of changing lives. With a lean and fast start-up mentality and the stability and backing of our multinational parent company, Randstad, Randstad RiseSmart has disrupted the outplacement industry and leads in technology-enabled career transition services. And, ultimately our results speak for themselves: we have received enormous industry recognition, including Gartner’s “Most Innovative Company,” the “Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,” Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and Deloitte “Fast 500” – recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. To learn more, visit www.randstadrisesmart.com.
what’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 401k (with match!), and stock purchase plan
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and check out our Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart's continued success in a highly visible role
Randstad RiseSmart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Community / Marketing Title: UI/UX Designer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Jose, California US