Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 32028
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Financial Analyst - Franchise
Financial Analyst, under general direction, must be able to perform cost benefit analysis, quantify the impacts of various company initiatives and support projects in addition to profit/loss statement variance explanation, process improvements and other functions. The right candidate will not only be able to “solve the problem”, but then be able to summarize and articulate the results to their manager and upper management. Position will also be involved in the annual budget process and pricing initiative processes. Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and two to four years of experience. Position reports to the Manager or Director of Group Control.
Education & Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA/MBA or Financial certification a plus
- Two to four years in financial or business analysis
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Hyperion Essbase experience a plus
- Business impact– Comes across with credibility and has impact on own team and stakeholders in significant way
- Radar screening– Identifies opportunities & risks and estimates impact on key value drivers
- Connecting people & business– Plays pro-active role in improvements to financial systems and to meet business requirements
- Critical thinking– Analyses information quickly and ask the right questions to validate quality of information
- Reliability – Open and honest in words and deeds and a natural and trusted advisor
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US