Regional Safety Supervisor
Location: Memphis, Tennessee US
Job Number: 31936
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Supervisor, Regional Safety
- Responsible for all projects assigned to team. Acts as an advisor to subordinate staff members to help meet established schedules and resolve technical or operational problems. Participates in establishing/administering centralized functional projects.
- Implement and administer regional safety and workers’ compensation program for field operations, assuring compliance with internal policy/procedures, OSHA, and all other governmental agencies.
- Develop and analyze loss-cause data to identify critical safety issues surrounding frequency and severity trends in assigned territory. Implement action plans for targeting problematic clients, branches, and areas with unfavorable loss experience.
- Perform accident investigations of all claims and develop an action plan to prevent or reduce the chance of a reoccurrence. Provide assistance to third party adjusters, legal counsel, managed care nurses, and Claims Manager relative to accident.
- Update all appropriate operations/departments of changes in federal or state OSHA standards.
- Assist field operations in the evaluation of new clients (within assigned territory) to determine how they can be serviced safely and profitably.
- Manage, implement and conduct on-site safety and risk management training for field operations. Assist field with management and guidance surrounding responsibilities for compliance within safety and all workers’ compensation programs.
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Verifiable 3 – 5 years’ experience working in warehouse, production, and/or manufacturing environments Safety experience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in a Light Industrial operation environment
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Possesses consulting, leadership, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Bi-Lingual, Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Safety Supervisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Memphis, Tennessee US