Energy Segment Sales Leader
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma US
Job Number: 31805
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RTG Market Director
Local executive responsible for new office/strategic approach in Oklahoma City. This person is responsible for all performance activities within a single geography, including, but not limited to, planning, training, mentoring/motivating, business development, capabilities expertise, conflict resolution, customer service and retention and P&L responsibilities. This person is responsible for building, managing and developing a team as well as leading by example, particularly in the areas of sales strategy, production and business development.
Significant responsibility for new sales development (new client acquisition); implement strategies to capture market share; expand accounts via our three product lines, temp, perm and solutions; manage sale goals and objectives; maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business develop.
- New Client Acquisition – sell services to new clients in the Oklahoma City market.
- Client Expansion – there are multiple buyers of services within a single account and it is the responsibility of this role to build relationships with multiple buyers within each account.
- Develop a working knowledge of the client’s business and provide client expertise for others in the organization.
Ability to represent Randstad Technologies and Randstad Engineering’s service capabilities when applicable to the challenges that a client faces.
- Personal GP quota (dollars) responsibility.
- GP Mix (temp, perm and solutions) at clients and in market.
- GP value (percent) to represent quality of the service being provided.
- Leader by example. Play an active role in production activities. Build a team environment through effective leadership.
- Establish and manage team and individual goals to achieve plan.
- Recruit, train, and mentor new associates in all areas of the business.
- Review team member’s performance at least monthly and establish individual growth plans. Review metrics and focus weekly.
Direct Work Involvement/Complexity:
- Focus individual production activity on sales
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio and margins according to agreed targets.
- Specific focus on local accounts as well as other customers that will drive an increase in local account acquisition.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by organization and awareness of the competition regarding market share, pricing, services offered, etc.
- Manage growth of new business and maintain existing business by initiating and developing strong relationships with companies and contingent employees.
- Meet revenue, margin, and contribution objectives and SG&A.
- Coordinate and interface with the team.
- Orchestrate the completion of a detailed business plan on an annual basis, to grow the office(s) and achieve revenues objectives.
- Effectively communicate the vision, mission, values, and goals of the organization
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to achieve goals critical to major objectives of the organization and would seriously affect the financial, associate, or public relations posture of the company.
- Manage customer servicing and satisfaction through consistent, superior quality service. Establish longer-term strategy and plans
- Active participation in professional and civic organizations, including public speaking engagements
- Frequent contact with equivalent level inter-organizational managers and customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, or contractual clarification. Conducts briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Community / Marketing Title: Energy Segment Sales Leader
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma US