Director IT Infrastructure
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 31767
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: IT Director
- Plan, direct and manage the operation of systems, network and security infrastructure.
- Designs and implements solutions for system stability/reliability, data back-ups and recovery, and disaster recovery processes for the enterprise.
- Designs and directs the work of the team. Selects, coaches and develops staff. Sets clear expectations to inspire and motivate the team. Manages performance; recognizing achievement and providing feedback.
- Leads all members of the infrastructure team and skillfully develops leaders on his/her team
- Drives overall infrastructure strategy, ensuring scalability for business growth
- Works with data and application architects to develop the architectural design for highly scalable, large volume enterprise solutions
- Assures architectural integrity across the enterprise
- Manage and oversee the planning, design, implementation and documentation of all new infrastructure projects and upgrades to existing infrastructure.
- Provides leadership to IT teams and accountable for the design and technical work as required - functions as the infrastructure authority in technical design reviews
- Acts as senior technical lead to resolve issues
- Provides technical consulting for business leaders, building consensus on proposed solution architecture, design, appropriate training and documentation, and successful implementation
- Leads tools/components evaluation and selection process
- Leads technical documentation development and management
- Develop standards and operational procedures that support current and future operational needs.
- Develop and implement departmental metrics and uptime statistics. Ensure timely resolution of service incidents and completion of service requests.
- Experience from a global organization, leading people with different cultural, educational and language backgrounds
- Previous experience with developing corporate and/or organizational policies and authorizing their implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong analytical skills.
- Solid technical background with strong business acumen, translating business needs into technical solutions and offerings.
- Past experience of having overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending, and implementing change.
- Able to make final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensure objectives are achieved.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Director IT Infrastructure
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US