RT Account Manager-Perm
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 31467
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager-Perm
- Attain consistent balanced activity in all areas as defined by Activity Metrics Plan
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business
- Execute client visits ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives
- Database documentation of marketing/development progress for client companies
- Assess client company position requirements, write complete job orders and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations
- Recruit, screen, and schedule interviews for candidates
- Perform reference checking procedures on all candidates, also using activity to build additional candidates
- Perform best candidate marketing activities
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database
- Determine pricing to meet or exceed pricing guidelines while maintaining a competitive level in the marketplace
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control and development of new business
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates
- Active participation in professional and civic organizations designed to build networking database
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience or 1+ years recruiting experience
- An undergraduate degree is strongly preferred
- Documented, successful attainment of previously established goals
- An ability to work in a very fast paced, team environment
- Ability to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (both internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Detail oriented with follow-through shown in previous jobs.
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Flexible spending account option for health & dependent care expenses
- Company matching 401k Plan
- Stock purchase plan with company granted bonus shares
- Paid holidays, vacation days, sick days and floating holidays
- Training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RT Account Manager-Perm
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US