Director of Finance
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 31338
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Director, Franchise Business
The Director Franchise Finance & Administration will be responsible for leading the financial and strategic planning for the Spherion Staffing, Accustaff and TempForce licensee and area based franchisee operations serving >75 owners/licensees and >200 branch locations with total annual revenue in excess of $.6b. The position is the lead finance officer and reports to the President of the Licensee/Franchisee Organization and US CFO. The full scope of this role includes financial and strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, new territory sales, pricing, monthly financial reporting, earnings statements, benchmarking, market analysis in addition to being a business partner and confidant to the >75 owners/licensees within the operation.
- Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting together with monthly review of results and preparation of the quarterly business reviews linked to the annual operating plan for the business. In addition, will assist with preparing franchise narrative that goes into the monthly bridging statement.
- Liaison between franchise business and the Randstad Business Enablement (RBE) teams that support the owner community. Key role insuring issues identified on behalf of both groups are addressed in a timely manner to insure the ongoing success and compliance of the business.
- Provide business development support to owner community by assisting in responses to RFP’S, pricing support and guidance to grow and protect gross margins & ebita margins of the business. Facilitate relationships and opportunities between the owner community and the respective Randstad lines of business (i.e. strategic accounts, manage service provider, local market commercial and professional staffing opportunities).
- This role will be responsible for co-steering the business alongside the leaders to meet the financial objectives of the operating/strategic plans and key assumptions in the franchise disclosure document. Support the President and SVP’s Operations in their review and understanding of the financial performance of the business together with the performance of individual owners, customers and key strategic relationships. This work would include the development of business plan templates for the owners, providing financial and operational benchmarking as well as guideposts to insure the performance of the business.
- Support and co-lead strategic planning for growth plans to double the size of the business through the expansion to new markets and the professional IT & F&A franchise model, insuring models are sound and well thought thru to insure optimum results.
- Ad hoc projects to support the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and MBA preferred
- Overall minimum of 10 to 12 years with track record of career progression/promotion and growth in accounting/finance in both service and manufacturing
- Capable of handling high growth, fast paced environment of constant change
- Strong technical base in accounting/finance, process management/automation, and internal controls coupled with strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and lead high performance team
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Finance
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US