Regional Safety Supervisor
Location: Bakersfield, California US
Job Number: 31278
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Supervisor, Regional Safety
Regional Safety Supervisor:
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education, experience and safety certifications.
- Verifiable 2-5 years of experience in safety and/or working in a warehouse, production, or manufacturing environment. Safety experience is preferred. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Tools.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in a Light Industrial operation environment
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Possesses consulting, leadership, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Safety Supervisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bakersfield, California US