Talent Sourcer/ Pharmaceutical
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 32179
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
The Talent Sourcer /Pharmaceutical will promote sourcing and recruitment excellence for Randstad Sourceright (RSR) client recruitment initiatives. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process driven, and a relationship builder. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner.
- Sourcing efforts for R&D Pharma candidates
- Consultative approach to candidate engagement and retention
- Candidate, client & Recruiter relationship building
- Participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
We are looking for a creative thinkers and innovators with a drive to promote the discovery and development of highly effective sourcing processes and business practices.
- 2+ years candidate Sourcing/Recruiting experience in Pharmaceutical R&D required
- 1+ years of experience in a Sourcing capacity
- High School Diploma or GED
- College degree strongly preferred
- Strong grasp of candidate source and channel analytics.
- Strong grasp of diversity recruitment concepts. Understanding of SEO, keywords, and social listening tools.
- Ability to connect and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, from entry-level to executives.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out what human forward means at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcer/ Pharmaceutical
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US