Public Relations and Content Manager
Location: San Jose, California US
Job Number: 32155
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
Are you a top-notch content and PR strategist with big ideas, lots of energy and a desire to join a fast-growing, propose-based company where you can make a meaningful impact? At Randstad RiseSmart, we support people and organizations in reaching their true potential. We are seeking a dynamic individual to lead our public relations, social media and content strategy efforts.
Why work for Randstad RiseSmart? Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, including Best Places to Work, Fortune's "100 Best Companies for Women", and a Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- In partnership with leadership and team members, shape our corporate messaging, narratives and communications strategies to support our global business objectives.
- Lead our public and media relations, including managing our PR agency relationship, securing robust media coverage, and building relationships with analysts and influencers.
- Work cross-functionally to identify news and story opportunities that support our business objectives and elevate our thought leadership to build awareness for our products and services.
- Author compelling content such as bylines and contributed articles, blog posts, and emails to inform, excite and move target audiences.
- Manage our social media presence, including strategy and execution for our social networking sites.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and build our thought leadership and editorial calendar.
- Shepherd our brand narrative on a global basis, maintaining a consistent tone, voice and style.
- Manage our speaker program, including planning and preparing company spokespeople.
- Maintain awareness of SEO to help optimize content for search engines and lead generation where needed.
Required Skills of Strategic Account Manager:
- 10+ years in B2B communications with a public company.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Literature, Communications or related fields.
- Strong track record of delivering excellent media results.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Creative and curious journalistic mindset, with awareness of current market trends.
- Experience with HCM, outplacement or talent mobility a big plus.
- High Energy, agility adn a positive attitude.
- A strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment.
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits, 401K and stock purchase plan.
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Place to Work, Great Rated, Fortune's 100 Best Companies for Women.
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart's continued success in a highly visible role.
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Randstad is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding. Randstad is a $22.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 29,300 corporate employees and around 4,500 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam.
Community / Marketing Title: Public Relations and Content Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Jose, California US