Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 32153
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Full Desk Associate (NR)
Recognized by Inavero as a Best in Staffing organization, Randstad Engineering is growing and investing! We’re expanding and need results-driven, team-focused Staffing Consultants/ Recruiters who want to be part of an organization that values employee engagement and results. As the world’s second largest staffing firm, we create exceptional opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong income and community impact.
Randstad shapes the world at work, in part by connecting people. Randstad Engineering provides engineering and technical professionals to our Manufacturing and Engineering clients. This position has active involvement in all facets of our permanent placement business. The ideal individual will plan and implement consistent volumes of focused activities necessary for high achievement in staffing for placements on a direct hire basis. Candidate activities include recruiting, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and filling orders. Client activities include client development, new account and retention sales calls, obtaining job orders, maintaining a high fill ratio, penetrating client accounts and taking a positive proactive position in corporate partnering.
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business
- Execute client visits ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives
- Database documentation of marketing/development progress for client companies
- Assess client company position requirements, write complete job orders and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations
- Recruit, screen, and schedule interviews for candidates
- Attain consistent balanced activity in all areas as defined by Activity Metrics Plan
- Plan and make a minimum of 50+ calls per day to candidates and clients
- Perform reference checking procedures on all candidates, also using activity to build additional candidates
- Perform best candidate marketing activities
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database
- Determine pricing to meet or exceed pricing guidelines while maintaining a competitive level in the marketplace
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control and development of new business
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates
- Active participation in professional and civic organizations designed to build networking database
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience or 1+ years recruiting experience desired but not required
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Strong desire and motivation to earn a 6 figure income
- Must be a team player and have history of collaboration with others to meet customer requirements
- An undergraduate degree is strongly preferred
- Documented, successful attainment of previously established goals
- An ability to work in a very fast paced, team environment
- Ability to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (both internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in leveraging technology to search for candidates,
- Must be coachable
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Detail oriented with follow-through shown in previous jobs.
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US