Senior Business Systems Analyst (PeopleSoft HCM)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 32141
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst III
Randstad USA is looking for a Senior Business-System Analyst with significant PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) experience to join our Corporate IT team. The ideal candidate is a Subject Matter Expert for the PeopleSoft Benefits module with progressive, demonstrated experience delivering valued solutions to stakeholders and breadth of knowledge of delivered system functionality. The Senior Business Systems Analyst day-to-day activities include: providing tier II technical support to end users on various issues, responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving production support tickets in a timely manner. Aid in defining technical problems and work within delivery team to determine solutions. Provide assistance in testing and validating solutions. Performs ongoing activities to maintain and enhance overall system performance. Senior Business Systems Analysts primarily focus on support and maintenance of systems, but may be asked to assist with other operational activities as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Requirements/Acceptance Criteria: Completes work with some independence and some supervision.
- Follows operating policies. Interprets organizational policies. Self-Starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Production Support: Moderately Complex Troubleshooting. Strong business and technology acumen (Agile Methodologies, Full SDLC). Provide Tier II technical support on business processes such as leave plan management, vendor interfaces, etc.
- Analyze application enhancements requested by users. Make formal recommendations, write application specifications including conversion, upgrade and interface routines.
- Testing: Support all testing needs for defined changes. Participate in QA/UAT testing initiatives. Develop and execute test plans, report results and communicate resolution to users
- Customer focus
- Meet deadlines, and exceed goals in high-pressure situations
- Analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Project management and delivery using structured methodology
- Strategic and tactical assessment skills
- Professional, effective, persuasive oral and written communications to all levels within the company
- Comprehensive understanding of standard business processes
- PeopleSoft applications (Benefits Focused)
- PeopleSoft Query, SQL, TOAD
- Business Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science and three - five years of progressive, documented experience as a business-system analyst or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of three years of progressive, documented experience integrating business and PeopleSoft technology is required.
- Meaningful experience and in-depth understanding of PeopleSoft HCM is required.
- Experience with Benefits initiatives such as Affordable Care Act and/or State Mandated Leave Programs is a plus.
- Participation in ERP full lifecycle implementations or upgrades is preferred.
- Staffing industry experience and/or advanced degree is a plus.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Position is inside a general office setting.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst (PeopleSoft HCM)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US