VP Consulting Services
Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 32126
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: TAT VP Consulting Services
Implement strategies to capture market share; manage sales and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management; maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business develop.
The VP of Consulting Services is responsible for the geographies professional sales & recruiting activities and effectiveness while managing producers. The position will:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of region, driving productivity and profitability.
- On-board new hires by ensuring that they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, training and tools to effectively execute their jobs.
- Lead, engage, mentor, motivate, develop and grow team in tandem with business, holding others accountable, having coaching conversations, conducting quarterly Great Conversations, and ensuring Individual Development Plans & MAP goals are in place.
- Accountable for teams’ career mobility, retention, and engagement.
- Make decisions regarding hiring, placement, and discipline of direct reports.
- Develop and create succession plans and always looks to pipeline internal talent.
- Leads by example in the areas of production, business continuity, human forward model and act as our Randstad brand advocate both internally and externally.
- Generate GP in personal production. Responsible for selling Statement of Work (SOW) and Consulting Services within region.
- Evaluate the potential for the business, identify current business strengths, and grow the business through new client acquisition and increase of market share.
- Establish pay rates and bill rates are in line with company's gross profit and gross margin targets.
- Drive the sales effort with continual contact and face to face meetings with C level executives.
- Maintain, build and grow client relationships, positioning Tatum as a industry leader. Manage relationships with current clients to identify future needs and provide thought leadership.
- Achieve budget profitability and identify opportunities for new revenue streams through internal/personal networking, supporting the sales process regionally and staying abreast of industry/market trends.
- Ensure appropriate business controls are in place to satisfy audit requirements and to protect customers and company assets.
- Monitor and control costs and bear responsibility for full P&L and work with management to ensure profit of the business, adherence to the contract and SLAs, and to seek out opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure external talent pipeline is identified matching regions focus jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s level work a plus
- 5-7 year’s minimum of industry experience or Finance and Accounting experience or combination
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in business to business sales
- 2+ years of people management is required
- Proven track record of quantified sales and service abilities within a similar environment
- Ability to develop high performing consultants and teams
- Solid accounting skills/work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Community / Marketing Title: VP Consulting Services
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US