Location: Los Angeles, California US
Job Number: 32115
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Market Mgr I
At Randstad, plain and simple, we put people to work!
We are looking to hire a Sales Branch Manager to lead a team while still being in charge of your own sales and commission! The ideal candidate is a natural leader with leadership experience, but is still comfortable with closing their own deals too.
We sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability.
The right candidate will:
- proven track record of selling and growing B2B accounts
- have 3-5 years of staffing agency experience
- possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- be a natural leader
- have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
- be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
- lead by example, take “a coach on the field” approach
- be proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Primary Responsibilities (to be performed by the Manager and of the team):
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Oversee direct staff, ensuring that they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, training and tools to effectively execute their jobs.
- Have ultimate accountability for new hire onboarding and escalate to full productivity via coaching, monitoring progress, and identifying areas of opportunity
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Market Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Los Angeles, California US