Sales and Staffing Manager
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 32037
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
Randstad will hire a professional and results-oriented sales pro to join our North Austin, TX operation.
The right candidate will:
- have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- have 3-5 years of professional B2B sales experience
- possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- have experience in selling consultatively
- be naturally curious
- have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
- be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
- be proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Sell the value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
- Best in class training
- Rich benefits
- A strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
- A clearly defined career path - we grow leaders!
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Community / Marketing Title: Sales and Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US