Sales Account Manager
Location: El Segundo, California US
Job Number: 31922
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Account Manager CA
Randstad shapes the world at work, in part by connecting people. Randstad Engineering provides engineering and technical professionals to our clients on both a contract and a direct-hire basis. As an Account Manager, you will go through a comprehensive training program while also working under the mentorship of your Managing Director.
- Using an existing database of contacts / prospects, the Account Manager will both develop new accounts and grow existing accounts through calling, emailing and client visits
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and create a business partnership whereby Randstad Engineering is the service of choice.
- Leverage the large Randstad network of clients to build your business base more quickly and deeply
- Work in collaboration with a dedicated team of Recruiting, Sourcing, Sales, and Marketing Professionals to facilitate a successful delivery process for your customers
- Manage customers in an efficient manner in order to maximize revenue opportunities
- Utilize your training and sales expertise to uncover new opportunities, projects or initiatives that require our services
- Participate in industry associations, conferences and trade shows
- 2 -4 years business to business sales and account management experience or prior recruiting experience
- 4 year college degree required
- Strong work ethic, sense of commitment, competitive attitude and a will to win
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty, integrity and results
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: El Segundo, California US