Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 31897
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Finance Manager
The right candidate will need strong critical thinking skills to successfully operate in an entrepreneurial environment. Strong logical reasoning skills are necessary for navigating models and advanced Excel functions and techniques. Additionally, understanding the industry and business strategy is essential in this role as our work directly influences the execution and success of those strategies. The ability to think conceptually and execute accordingly is critical to progressing the team’s entrepreneurship.
This position reports to the Senior Finance Manager.
Business steering with operations and field organization.
Monthly & quarterly business reviews and associated reporting & analysis.
Analyze results to identify key growth drivers and trends, track actual results vs. budget.
Monitor and report on areas of operational risk and/or opportunity.
Financial & strategic initiative support for Senior Management team.
Analysis and presentation on client performance, geographic performance and pricing success.
Be financial conscience for operating business.
Various ad-hoc financial analytics and projects.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills, ability to innovatively communicate complex information.
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills, providing meaningful insights that are impactful.
- Ability to influence management.
- Ability to make improvements to keep pace with a fast moving environment.
- Advanced Excel skills / Financial modeling.
- Prior experience in financial analysis, corporate FP&A experience is preferred.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase a plus.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance.
- MBA or Financial certifications a plus.
- 6 + years in general business including 3 + years in financial analysis and planning.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US