MSP Account Manager
Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 31894
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Account Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for staffing agency Recruiters and Account Managers to transition into a corporate environment and support one large client!!
- Manage the full life cycle Recruiting process including job postings, resume sourcing, candidate phone screens and in person interviews, resume submittals to Hiring Managers, coordinate candidate/Hiring Manager interviews, reference checking and offer negotiations.
- Creatively source candidates online via job boards, social media and referrals.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with talent workforce to ensure exceptional customer service - this includes managing employee relations, performance, payroll, benefits, compensation and educating candidates on our client's corporate policies and procedures.
- Interact and communicate directly with Hiring Managers via phone, email and in person to better understand staffing needs, desired job requirements and to ensure candidate's cultural fit within our client's organization.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of client satisfaction and our strategic partnership.
- A minimum of 2 years sales and/or recruiting experience within the staffing industry is required.
- Previous on-site MSP/VMS/RPO experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of our client organization.
- Must have a high sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively work with hiring managers, applicants and talent.
- Flexible "can-do" attitude.
- Strong motivation for personal success.
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
You may research Randstad at www.randstadusa.com. Please visit our virtual guide for further information on Randstad's Corporate Services division: http://publ.com/e3vNQ5y#/1/.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US