RIS Site Manager
Location: Bakersfield, California US
Job Number: 31891
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Site Manager I
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client
- Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of 2 in either HR or staffing.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RIS Site Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bakersfield, California US